Register with the Teacher Resource Center
To register as a borrower with the Teacher Resource Center (TRC), please fill out the form below and press Submit. Membership is FREE!
In submitting this form, you agree to:
- Use the TRC’s resources appropriately. TRC Borrowers can use TRC computers to access the Internet, play CD-ROMs or DVDs, and scan and print images. We ask that you be respectful of other TRC patrons. Paper printouts are free; transparencies cost $0.50 and black-and-white copies cost $0.10.
- Return materials to the Seattle Asian Art Museum in Volunteer Park by the return date specified on the due date slip or Outreach Suitcase reservation form. Loans are a temporary transfer of materials from SAM to the Borrower. Any extension granted past the original return date can only be made by TRC staff. Fines for late Outreach Suitcase returns will be charged at a rate of $5 per day, $35 per week. If the Borrower fails to return a Suitcase within thirty days of the return date, the Borrower will be charged the full value of the Suitcase ($1000).
- Compensate SAM for any materials lost or damaged. Any damage or loss to the materials while under loan to the Borrower is the sole responsibility of the Borrower. TRC staff will determine any necessary repair or replacement charges. The Borrower agrees to promptly pay any such charges. The Borrower will not be held responsible for normal wear and tear that occurs with regular use of the Suitcases and other materials. SAM reserves the right to cancel this agreement and demand immediate return of the Suitcases or other materials if it determines, in its discretion, that there is an unreasonable risk to the safety of the Suitcases or other materials.
- Indemnify and hold harmless SAM from any costs, damages or harm resulting from use or possession of the Suitcases, their contents or other materials, including by the Borrower, educators, students or others.
- Comply with federal copyright laws. TRC materials and images are for educational purposes only. The Outreach Suitcase content, including the Educator Resource Guide and the CD of Supplemental Images from SAM’s permanent collection are the property of SAM and may not be reproduced without prior written permission from SAM, except for educational purposes.