Seattle Art Museum
1300 1st Avenue
Seattle, WA 98101-2003
Up to 1,000 guests for a reception, 200 for a banquet
View descriptions of each space.
Group admission fees run from $500 to $9,200. Download the SAM Downtown fee schedule (PDF)
At TASTE Events, we blend a tradition of fine service with creative event planning and consistent execution. Whether it's a private, intimate dinner, a family wedding celebration, a crucial corporate meeting or a pull-out-all-the-stops grand holiday gala, we work with you to create a unique custom event perfectly tailored to your needs. Our culinary team seeks out local growers and producers, procuring the freshest regional food available to ensure that we serve only the very best.
Food and beverage minimums apply. A 50% deposit of the minimum is required to secure an event.
Catering is exclusively provided by TASTE Events. Email email@example.com or call 206.654.3190 for more information.
Corporate events, weddings, or receptions; meetings and other gatherings
can be held in the auditorium, lecture hall, forum, grand stairway or board rooms
Availability and Terms
The Seattle Art Museum offers ten different areas to meet your needs.
We recommend reserving your date as soon as possible; however, we can
accommodate events with as little as two weeks' notice. A deposit is required
to reserve your date with the balance due five days before the event.
Services and Facility Description
- ADA: completely accessible
- Parking: dedicated underground parking beneath the facility; valet parking can be arranged
- Banquet Services Seating: up to 300 chairs, forty 5' round tables,
and twenty 6' rectangular tables provided
- Servers: all services staff provided by TASTE Events.
- Bar Facilities: all beverage service provided by TASTE Events.
- Dance Floor: museum floors are ideal for dancing
- Linens, China, and Glassware: included in catering costs
- Cleanup: please remove anything you bring in; extra charge if additional
cleaning is required
- Audio\Visual Equipment: available upon request
Interested in having a tour of the museum included in your event? See
our Group Visits section for more information and a list of rates.