ONLINE TICKET SALES NOW CLOSED.
SAM Remix tickets are still available and can be purchased at the door (cash only). Please note the nearest ATM is in the Ellington Grocery on 1st Ave. and Clay's.
Illuminate the park after dark: first 50 in neon get in free.
Tickets: SAM members $12, nonmembers $15, students w/ID $12. This event is open to guests age 18 and over only.
Here are details to assist you in your evening planning:
- The entrance to SAM Remix at the Olympic Sculpture Park is at the corner of Western Avenue and Broad Street at 2901 Western Avenue. All guests with print-at-home, Will Call and blue Remix tickets should check in here.
- Please bring your ID and SAM membership card (if applicable) for Will Call and print-at-home tickets. Drink wristbands for guests 21+ will be distributed just beyond the event entrance.
- The Olympic Sculpture Park garage will be closed. Parking is available on the street and in lots adjacent to the park.
- We will party rain or shine! Be sure to dress for the weather, as most activities and beverage tents will be located outside, throughout the park.
- SAM Members: Present your membership card and photo ID at the Member Table to pick up your drink wristband, one complimentary drink coupon and member lanyard for entrance to the “Members Lawn”. Complimentary beverage is redeemable in the “Members Lawn” bar only located in the Gates Amphitheater.
- Sorry, no pets will be permitted at SAM Remix (with the exception of service animals).
- There will be beverage areas in the PACCAR Pavilion as well as two tent areas throughout the park. Please keep the park clean and keep all beverages in the fenced-in areas.
See new installations and celebrate summer at the Olympic Sculpture Park. Experience art, performances, talks, dancing and more at this late-night creative explosion!
8:15 PM Seattle Percussion Collective provides a sunset soundtrack in front of Richard Serra’s "Wake"
9:00 PM Houston-based artist Trenton Doyle Hancock discusses his brand new installation for the PACCAR Pavilion
9:15 PM Truckasauras rocks the party with an explosive lo-fi live set.
9:15 PM Susie Lee presents a dance, music, and digital drawing project
10 PM Writer Amber Flame responds to the work of Trenton Doyle Hancock
10:30 PM The band Library Science rouses the senses with aural and visual delights
* Enjoy SunTzu Sound’s cosmic blend of urban cultures and organic rhythms.
* Collaborate with visual artist Mandy Greer using recycled materials
* Dance under the stars to the global beats of DJ Manpreet and R.I. Productions of I Heart Shiva.
* Contribute to a massive collaborative comic drawing with the Bureau of Drawers
* Try this spontaneous one-line poetry form derived by Allen Ginsberg from haiku
* My Favorite Things Tours with artists Jenny Heishman and Jesse Higman, writer Michael Dylan Welch, Seattle Weekly's Victoria Ellison, art critic Jen Graves, The Stranger's Pick Lucas Deon Spivey and others.
SAM members enjoy priority access at Remix, ticket presale and more.
Not a member? Join SAM today.
SAM is proud to have American Institute of Architects Seattle, Arcade, Artist Trust, The Bernard Apartments, Bumbershoot: Seattle's Music & Arts Festival, I Heart Shiva, Jack Straw Productions, Out for Sustainability, Pacific Science Center, Seattle International Film Festival (SIFF), Seattle Works, Sustainable Belltown, Sustainable Seattle, Sustainable Style Foundation, University of Washington School of Law's Advocates for the Arts (AFTA), and Washington Rare Plant Care and Conservation as our August SAM Remix cohosts
KEXP 90.3 FM