Important Event Information:
- Online ticket sales are closed. A limited numer of tickets available. They will be on sale when doors open at 7 pm at the 1st Avenue and University Street entrance (near Hammering Man). Cash only
- Your SAM Remix ticket admits you into the museum anytime between 7 pm and 1 am.
- The specific time on your ticket refers to when you may enter the Picasso exhibition on the fourth floor. Capacity is controlled to keep these galleries from becoming over-crowded.
- You may enjoy the rest of the museum’s galleries and other spaces throughout the evening.
- Print-at-home and other ticket holders: enter the museum at 1st Avenue and Union Street.
- Will-call ticket holders: enter at 1st Avenue and University Street (near Hammering Man).
Experience Picasso: Masterpieces from the Musée National Picasso, Paris during an evening of performances, talks, dancing and more at this late-night creative explosion! Get creative with art making activities and enjoy beverages provided by TASTE Events.
- Enjoy French chansons performed by Erin Jorgensen on the marimba (7:15–7:45 pm)
- Performances by the Harlequin Hipsters and Can Can presents: The Heavenly Spies (8 and 10 pm)
- Dance into the night’s darkest hours with Tigerbeat.(8 pm–12:45 am)
- Take The Portrait Challenge with Seattle-based artist Ryan Molenkamp (8–11:30 pm)
- Participate in an art adventure with the Vis-à-Vis Society, multimedia performance artists. Performance at 8:30 pm. Interactive tours, 9 and 10 pm, leave from the 3rd floor landing
- Artist Trivia: Put your expertise to the test with Geeks Who Drink. Competitions at 9, 10 & 11 pm
First 50 people in striped sailor shirts get in free.
KEXP 90.3 FM
SAM is a recipient of The Wallace Foundation Excellence Award, created to support exemplary arts organizations to pioneer effective practices to engage more people in high-value arts activities.