Remix tickets can be purchased at the door (cash only). Doors open at 8 pm. Unfortunately, we can no longer accept internet or phone orders for tonight's event.
SAM Remix presents a summer celebration of home grown talent and art featuring DJs, live performances, tours and hands-on activities—all against the stunning backdrop of the Olympic Sculpture Park.
- Live music performances in the Gates Amphitheater by Northern Departure (8–8:30 pm), Craft Spells (8:45–9:15 pm) and Daydream Vacation (9:30–10 pm)
- Enjoy SunTzu Sound’s cosmic blend of urban cultures and organic rhythms in the PACCAR Pavilion
- Dance under the stars to the beats of DJ Skiddle and Sammy LaForge
- County fair-inspired activities including an artist-designed Cornhole game (beanbag toss) by Troy Gua and Dumb Eyes
- Interactive art activities and performances conceived by On-Site artists: Carolina Silva, Nicholas Nyland and Gretchen Bennett
- Contribute to a collective massive paint-by-numbers landscape
- Sample the Olympic Sculpture Park’s signature scent, created by artist Susan Robb
- Sing along to an outdoor film screening of Grease at 9:30 pm
- My Favorite Things: Highly Opinionated Tours—The Park After Dark with 911 Media, AIA-Seattle, One Reel among others.
First 50 in gingham get in free. Remix happens rain or shine
Print-at-home ticket buyers enter at Western Avenue and Broad Street. Will Call ticket buyers enter at Broad Street and Elliot Avenue (near the Neukom Vivarium). See map
KEXP 90.3 FM