Advance tickets to SAM Remix are now sold out. A limited number will be sold on a first-come, first-served basis at the will-call entrance on the corner of Broad and Elliott Streets beginning at 8 pm.
Celebrate summer at the Olympic Sculpture Park among the site-specific installations Encontro das Águas (Encounter of Waters) by Sandra Cinto and Sarah Bergmann’s Portal to the Pollinator Pathway as well as SAM's Olympic Sculpture Park collection, during a special evening of performances, talks, dancing and more at this late-night creative explosion.
The night's activities include:
- Show Brazil! brings the music and dance of Brazilian carnival to Seattle from 8:15–8:45 pm
- Seattle indie rockers BOAT tell stories of dinosaurs, real-life, punctuation and the ferocious sounds of lobsters at 9:15 pm
- Dance under the stars to the soulful beats of DJ Riz from 8–11:30 pm
- Create seed bombs to launch at home and grow into Washington wildflowers with Seattle artist Jeanne Dodds
- An outdoor screening of Jaws at 9:30 pm overlooking the waterfront
- TigerBeat remixes everything from pop to local favorites in the PACCAR Pavilion from 8–11:45 pm
- Sunset sketching with Seattle artist Julie Alpert
- "Remix Your View" photography activity with The Unearth Collective
- Design a Sea Adventure Hat with artist Romson Bustillo
- My Favorite Things: Highly Opinionated Tours—The Park After Dark, led by curator and gallerist Bryan Ohno, artist Fox Spears, Rachael Faust of the Henry Art Gallery, poet and writer Storme Webber and more!
First 50 in aqua get in free!
Remix happens rain or shine.
KEXP 90.3 FM